If you’re an Amazon FBA seller, you know that reimbursements are a part of the process. Unfortunately, no matter how careful you are or how well you plan, mistakes will be made, and when they are, you’re owed money back. In this blog, we will discuss the situations which lead to Amazon owing you money. We will also discuss the benefits of Amazon’s sponsored ads and how to use them to get more product exposure.
Main reasons for Amazon FBA Seller Reimbursements
As an Amazon FBA seller, it’s important to know the Amazon FBA reimbursement process. You may be owed money back for various reasons, such as missing inventory or incorrect fees.
Primary reasons for discrepancies in inventory
- Issues with inbound shipments
- Lost and missing inventory
- Damaged inventory
- Customer return issues
- Destroyed inventory
- FBA fee errors
- Order quantity errors
Keeping an eye on the above points will help a seller safeguard their inventory at Amazon and decrease the possibility of claiming Amazon FBA Seller Reimbursements.
The power of sponsored Ads at Amazon
As a small retailer, you may be wondering if sponsored ads at Amazon are worth the investment. After all, there are many marketing channels to choose from, and it can be difficult to know where to allocate your limited budget. However, some very good reasons to consider using Amazon-sponsored ads.
- First of all, Amazon is the world’s largest ecommerce platform, and its customers are proven buyers. This means that when they see your ad, they are more likely to be interested in your product than if they saw it on another platform.
- Secondly, Amazon-sponsored ads are highly targeted. You can target your ads specifically to people searching for products like yours or who have previously shown an interest in similar products. This ensures that you are reaching people who are most likely interested in what you’re selling.
- Finally, Amazon-sponsored ads can be very cost-effective. Because you only pay when someone clicks on your ad, you can control your budget and avoid overspending. Amazon-sponsored ads can be a great way to reach new customers and grow your business when used wisely.